Friday, September 16, 2005

Ouch....

I think I broke my big toe at tkd last night.... It hurts.... And I had to walk all over campus today and was in extreme agony.... But I'm going to tkd tonight anyway.... 'Cause I'm stubborn like that. :) In other news that is completely unrelated to tkd, I have a date to TWIRP this year! (Twirp is like Sadie Hawkins - I think it stands for The Woman Is Responisble for Paying, or something). Anyway, that's really exciting, and if you'll give me a couple of hours I'll come up with a long and complicated explanation as to how that is related to tkd! ;) If anything exciting happens tonight, I'll write.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam its Allen! Sorry to hear about your toe :(, hope it gets to feeling better and toe like in the near future! We're going to have a tkd exam the 22nd of of this month, you might be interested in coming. Well I'll talk with ya later, adios!