Friday, September 09, 2005

Hey All!

Welcome to my TKD blog! My name's Pam and I'm 16 years old. I've been training in TKD for about 10 years (since I was 6), and I passed my 3rd dan test this past December. I should be up for a promotion stripe sometime this fall, so yay! Anyway, my long term goal at the moment is to test for my 4th dan before I go to college, in about 3 years. So I thought that I'd make this blog to keep up with my goals and record any accomplishments I happen to make (its usually by mistake!) ;) Its also for accountability; if I set a goal, I want my readers to make sure that I keep up with it, so please help me with that! :D I'm in school now and classes are about to change, but I'll post more during my open campus today. Until then, kick, punch, and rock out!

No comments: