Sunday, April 01, 2007

Aha!

Taekwondomom's suggestion about combining two of my interests into my senior project gave me an idea. I'm interning at a film studio at the moment and I'm pretty sure they would be generous enough to lend me one of their cameras (they've already offered to let me have one this summer when I go to France). So, I would train/film in Pennsylvania, then I would use the footage that I had to make a short film, using the studio's resources. I like it! You like it? I'm going to run it by Mr. Coleman tomorrow night. Thanks, tkdmom! :D

1 comment:

taekwondomom said...

Cool idea! It sounds like it will be a kind of documentary with a personal approach. I hope I will get to see the final product--maybe you can post it on your blog or on YouTube.

You have a great school that allows this kind of creative projects.