Saturday, March 31, 2007

Senior Project...

So, as my junior year comes slowly (so agonizingly slowly....) to a close, I'm already looking ahead to this time next year when I'll be starting my senior project. I've known for awhile that I want to do something with TKD, but quite a cool idea came to me this morning. Our grandmaster lives in Pennsylvania and he has several schools in the area, so what I want to do is stay and train with him at his dojangs. I spoke to Mr. Coleman about it today and he likes the idea, but since I'm already a high level black belt he thinks that I'll have to come up with something that will be "educational" or a "learning experience".... I agree with him, so I'm trying to think up ways for me to disguise the fact that I just think it would be the coolest thing ever to train with him and to make it look like an actual senior project. Any ideas? I'm not exactly sure of my school's guidelines - I'll have to get some information after spring break. But, yes. Ideas are most welcome!

1 comment:

taekwondomom said...

Your senior project idea sounds cool. What do people usually do for the project--is it usually hands-on rather than library research? Probably if you combined your TKD studies with some writing, it would look good--plus it would give you a chance to WRITE! You could blog about your experience, maybe? Good luck!