Sunday, March 11, 2007

Mwahaha!

I took the SAT yesterday and (hopefully) rocked it. And I was mistaken for a guy for the first time in a while.... Ok, so the guy that I was sitting next to during the test was walking down the hall with me to the bathrooms and I turned to go into the ladies room, and he pulled me back, saying, "No, that's the girl's room!" I turned around, confused, and said, "... I am a girl..." Needless to say, he got really red in the face and avoided eye contact with me for the rest of the day. I was wearing a baggy sweatshirt, so I guess it might have been hard to distinguish, with my short hair and all. :P
So I've been meaning to post about this, but I haven't had time until now: A couple Fridays ago, we were supposed to have a ladie's self-defense class, but no one showed up, so Mr. Coleman had me and the ukes (Max and Deven) do some self-defense "sparring" with the knives. It was SO MUCH FUN! Max made it really hard for me to get him down, and even getting control of the weapon with him was difficult. Not to be outdone, I thrashed around so much that Max had to sit on top of me and pull my hair (after unsuccessfully trying to apply pressure points) until I let go. Oh, and... Hehe.... I bit Max.... He had me in a body lock and his shoulder was right there next to my mouth, and.... Instinct just took over. I realized what I was doing about half-way through it and I started laughing. I guess it's a good thing, though, that my instinct is to bite, scratch, do whatever is necessary to get away. Anyway, it was the most fun I've had in a long time - I hope we get to do that kind of stuff more often!

No comments: