Friday, January 20, 2006

Long Time

Long time, no post! My life is currently being simultaneously consumed by school and Taekwondo. I've been going to class everyday most weeks, and really getting involved. Last night was self-defense, which was unusually small, but still fun. After class, Mr. Coleman asked me if I would be able to teach both classes on Saturday. The response in my head was, "Come again? Both classes? By myself?!" Apparently, he thinks I'm ready to handle that. Personally, I don't feel the same way, but I'll trust his judgement. I've already got the whole class planned out, so I don't blank out in the middle of it: 10-15 minutes of warmups/stretching. 15-20 minutes of kicking drills. 15-20 minutes of forms, along with a water break. Then about 5 minutes of "Instructor Says" at the very end. I'll post to let everyone know how it goes!

No comments: